Monday, July 21, 2014

Butterfly Breathing

I included butterfly as one of the most complicating strokes and one of the hardest to do but today I have learned in the pool and also from swim coach brain that it would be a really nice stroke and it would be really enjoyable if you could do it correctly. Actually, butterfly really lives up to its name; you really feel like flying in the air. Butterfly looks and is exhausting but it won't be until you learn my ways. The breathing is a ig trouble, for first learners, all you would really do is swallow water til' you get CPR'd til' your death (Note the facts and exaggeration doesn't include here) and you would have a hard time at the mortuary so listen close. You'd better listen close. I won't buy anyone mortuaries and I won't pay any hospitals so don't blame me for any lifeless bodies falling into the bottom of the pool. This post could cost your life or anyone's life and my very useful tips can be used by beginners or advanced learners. Butterfly breathing could be vital not only to your speed but also to your life because no, chlorine does NOT taste good. I really don't want to turn this to chem class, but this is vital for your health. As far as I know, chlorine is a dangerous chemical to consume and is used to keep pools hygiene, but also known to ruining your skin, making it dry and don't even think what's gonna happen if consumed. I once drank pool water and I puked after the unfortunate series of events, but I think I puked not only because of the chlorine, but because of the urination people take in public pools so either way, you do not want to drink pool water.

You should read earlier posts before reading this. But it's all up to you. Butterfly takes a generous amount of timing. You would always tend to breathe low, to drag isn't created by your chest. Always remember a not breathing patter to speed you up, but it is not recommended for beginners. The highest you can breathe is just on your chin and always look front to accelerate you forwards. Always remember long, loose arms to go with the breathing to go much faster. Maintain a steady rhythm to go with your butterfly stroke so you don't mess your stroke up. Always breathe forwards, not up. Always remember that you tend to hang your heads low, not to high or some drag would be created. Always try to take an early breath, before your hands, and drown your head before you throw your arms to the front.

Coordination is vital for the stroke. Your belly would take a heavy beating after feet practice but that's when you know that you should keep going on if you want some pecs to be formed. Accelerate through your pull and let your arms take you forwards. This stroke takes a lot of patience and with the correct timing, you've got it. Thanks for reading my blog, come again for more swimming tips, I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment